Thursday, June 28, 2012

Parisian Perfection

 It's that time of year again!  The time of year when temperatures over 105 everyday are common in AZ and we're busy gearing up for our biggest show of the year - Midway Swiss Days! We came across a wonderfully gorgeous matching chair and settee some time ago and with the help from our friends at Euro Paint Finishes I think we did her up just right but decide for yourself!

The Before

The During - beautiful paint job by Euro Paint!

Look at that detail and finish!

The Grand Finale!




My mom had the vision of bold black and white stripes from the very beginning, matched with a killer paint job, and frilly trim you have the perfect feminine, straight out of Paris set!  We can't wait to see all of our friends in Midway, UT this year and share great reclaimed pieces just like these!

-Andrea
*Sharing at MMS

8 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! LOVE the finished product. They look AMAZING!!!!! thx for the shout out ladies! Fabulous work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just gorgeous!! I'm a sucker for black and white stripes...I use it a lot! It's classic!!
    Fantastic work!!
    Visiting from mms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice. Good luck at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knockout! I could see these in a sunroom with a couple of black iron French pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have your French pair pulled right up to my round dining table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job! Love the stripes! I would be delighted for you to link to Potpourri Friday, in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous. I love the ruffled detail on the seams. The black and white is so fun! Very unexpected. Visiting from MMS.

    PS I host a linky party every weekend, it is open until 12 tonight EST. I would LOVE for you to share this on my blog if you have a chance. ;)

    ReplyDelete