Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tiffany Blue

Remember This?


It later became this and found its way to Swiss Days with us.


While at Swiss Days we made a new friend who was in the process of creating a beautiful new bedroom for her daughter. She asked if the settee could be transformed one final time and today we delivered her this.


I love how it turned out! Her daughter's room is a complete surprise (this is one lucky girl) and I can't wait until she sees what a gorgeous room her mom put together for her. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

-Andrea

Making New friends at this link party, at MMS and over at Sugar Bee.

11 comments:

  1. OMG this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it in pink-too bad it's gone-great makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Awe of this! What an undertaking, and so worth it!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color makes a frumpy sofa style into something fun and it's perfect for a girl's room. Great redo! Hope you'll stop by and see our upholstery ideas. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my that is the coolest ever! I want it in my home ;) absolutly love the color!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is fabulous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is some color, it must be hard work. I just did a chair myself, but that settee looks daunting, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO AMAZING!! words can not describe how wonderful it is! what a statement piece! good work!!!

    ReplyDelete